What We Do
Providing event management services for thousands of programs and counting!
On-Site Travel Directors is a one-of-a-kind company offering outstanding event staff (travel directors) and mangement services to businesses of all kinds…from providing staff for a small corporate annual meeting to a large scale company celebration…find out how our expertise can improve your event no matter the size or details.
Because we utilize a network of experienced and professional Travel Directors, our approach allows us to provide all levels of services to meet any organization’s planning needs, regardless of scope, budget, or location. We can handle meeting in locales from across the globe or within your neighborhood. Let us work with your company’s meeting planner and fill in the gaps.
On-Site Travel Directors allows our clients to focus on the content of their meetings, while we tend to details of the attendees’ overall experience…including, but not limited to managing housing, contracts, transportation, registration, onsite activities, food and beverage management and various admin duties (see our Services page). Simply, we provide the staff onsite at your meeting to oversee the logistics for you. Since our inception in 1996, we have provided event management services for over 1,500 programs and counting!
Let our staff add value to your program and simplify your planner’s life by…
• Keeping up with the last minute changes and executing those changes
• Maintaining good customer relations with all levels of staff and vendors
• Developing and maintaining communication in a cooperative and professional manner with clients, guests, vendors and hotel/venue staff
• Our ability to work independently or with a team
• Managing and resolving all customer challenges in a professional manner
• Being mindful of budgets
• Working well in a fast paced environment and under pressure and constant changes
• Working flexible hours to accommodate the client’s needs
• Demonstrating initiative, self -motivation, flexibility and creativity to handle or head off future problems
• Demonstrating strong customer service orientation
• Executing excellent time management skills